Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hey Hey!

Hi all! A Word from your beloved Cupcake! I miss all of you something wicked! I hope that everthing is going awsome for all of you, and a big congrats to matt and tiff on their weddin! I wish i could have been to your open house but worked called and i had to answer! It sucks missing out on all of the things going on with you all but luckily i will be making up for it in aug when i move up to old ogden and live in the lap of luxury....not! Oh well, skooze and i plan on having a welcoming/beginning of school party sometime after we are all moved in...so yeah, please someone make some sort of contact with me becuase i miss all y'all! I would love to hear from ANYONE! I will be home this weekend if someone would like to hang out or something...

G'Night Girls
Sweet Dreams
You know Where to find me if you need me

Cupcake/Britty