Wednesday, April 21, 2004

The U and financial stuff

I went to the campus of "The U" yesterday for my academic advisor meeting. I was up there about three hours early so I could familiarize myself with the new surroundings, only to find out that the meeting was less than 15 minutes! It was still good to get up there and just walk the campus. I thusly decided to live on campus, not off. It would be far too hecktic to try to commute from ANYWHERE to that campus on a daily basis. I just hope I can get enough financial aid to pull it off. The FAFSA asks for all income, not taxable income alone, so I might be in trouble there. My folk's taxable income was about half of what their total income for the year was! Anyway, I will be attending tonight's performance of Carmina Burana. I hope it is good. I was at the rehearsal the other night and it sounded awesome, so I bet it will be just as good tonight.

Movie of the day: Unbreakable
Album(s) of the day: Signs and Sinbad