Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Two new @bash's for ben

And both of them have some problems. That incredibly difficult third word!!! Well, on one of these, it's simply misspelled. On the other, it's kind of more like two words only the second word is an acronym. I'm sure I'll get better at this when I stop trying so hard. Anyways... here they are:

Pal
valiantly defending in
velocity near planet
known.

Only if I'm with
real good friends
probably then will I start
vying.

Four lines is what I was going for on both counts. I think any more than four and you just start making things really difficult. Three might even be better, but then the more lines you have, the better the "poem" can be - and more descriptive also.

Enjoy.

P.S. They both describe people. See if you can guess who they are. One is someone we both know. The other is a pair of fictional characters.
The poems should provide clues to help you figure out who they are.

P.S.S. (yes- post script script) - The locker-warming party was the best. We should have random "parties" every day in the hall there. Maybe with a grill and burgers or something. The balloons added quite the nice touch. Thanks one and everyone who participated.