Monday, April 12, 2004

Ready, set, go!

title: where the snake lives


I think of Adam and Eve's
Ripe Apple
Yummy, but could i do it?


Ok, that was fun. Jon and Jarrett already figured it out, but hey, I liked it, so here it is. My @bash of the day. Jason, talk to me at school and I'll explain @bash to you and Kristin so you can partake in the fun and riddle-ness. Anyway, I had a great weekend in Las Vegas. We saw a hockey game and I didn't get to go out with the girl that was described as "good eye-candy... tiny, but with a huge rack." That is a direct quote from her friend that is a girl, just in case some of you got offended at me being sexist. Anyway, I've moved onto yet another book. This one will be a hard one to push myself through, so I'll probably be starting to write a book before I finish reading this one.

Event of the Day: Finishing my nutrition assignment
Movie of the Day: The Hulk

Anyway, I'm off. See y'all later.