Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Hi, Everyone!

Well, I'm away for a whole week and now I'm totally confused. Jon's riddles left me scratching my head. I think we all know who the second riddle refers to, but I can't for the life of me figure out the second one. So, anyway, I recently spoke to the wonderful Chelsey. She has to move in the middle of May, so I'm bummed. Now I'm starting to feel what Ben was feeling a while ago when Kristi left. She did say she would like to do something before she goes, and I could always visit her when I'm in Logan. Other cool news is that I am meeting with my academic advisor at the U this month! It is getting near-er. I really don't know what else I could possibly say. Sears sucks. There, how was that?

Movie of the day: First Knight
Album of the day: Jurassic Park
Web page of the day: Spielbergfilms.com
Word of the day: foliage ;)
Thought of the day: Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny, although measurable distance from the earth every year.
If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface.
This would explain the death of the dinosaurs...the tallest ones, anyway.

This blog entry was brought to you by the letters E and D and by the number 4 and by a generous donation from viewers like you.