Friday, May 09, 2008

I NEED TO BE JUDGED!...Er, I need a judge

Next Saturday (May 17th) I am hosting a middle school music festival. I am desperately looking for another judge to help out. This isn't anything official and you don't need a teaching license or anything. I just need somebody who is an instrumentalist (preferably a music major), and can give some middle school band and orchestra groups some tips and pointers. The festival runs from 8:00am - 11:40 am at Ben Lomond High School. Your role would be to listen to the music groups perform a few numbers and then go on stage and give them your feedback of what they are doing good and what they can work on. You would of course be compensated for your time (about $60). Please e-mail me if you are interested at jensenc at ogdensd dot org. Thanks! - Cory Jensen