Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bienvenidos Abordo

Para su seguridad, permanezca sentado y mantenga las manos, brazos, pies y piernas dentro del tren. Y cuide a sus pequenitos.

Welcome, Sharon! Now, I have one question for you: Who are you? Do I... Okay, two questions: Who are you? Do I know you? And... Three! Three questions: Who are you? Do I know you? And how much are you saving on car insurance? Okay, that last question really didn't have anything to do with anything else, but I had to throw it in there because, as everyone knows, lists come in threes.

Also, I'm with Cory. Eh, what do Dr. Palumbo and autoinscribing (don't know if that's a word) for public office have to do with each other?

Oh how rude of me. Sharon, my name is Jason and I was in the WSU band for many years, but have not been actively participating in it since fall of 2004 (something about needing to graduate.) Occasionally, however, I do come back for alumni functions.

Jon, what is Haloscan? Does it have anything to do with Halo/2/3?

Anyhow, I'll chat with y'all later! It's time for dinner!