Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Merci beaucoup...

Thanks Jon....but there seems to be a problem with my computer right now. I guess it wants a break from the semester as much as I do. It keeps crashing when I click on the link. I'll keep trying, and maybe I'll be brave and venture to find the directions for myself...:) (is there an actual address??? like 36th and Harrison (for example) or something???). I will be using the bus system, so if there is a known bus stop nearby, that would help immensely. Besides the fact that I have to work until 4, it'll be a miracle if I make it. But, I will try. Oh, and by the by... any ideas on how to fix a computer that keeps getting slower and slower by the minute and likes to crash after about 10 minutes of use??? It was fine until last night. I don't think I opened anything that could've been a virus, but who knows. Anyways. Thanks again Jon. I hope I can make it!!!
~Tchao!