Tuesday, May 15, 2007

COOL!

count me in for that.
Also news:
This sat. may 19 is the first hike of the BHSHAC triple crown, 7 am at the Browning Center. We should be able to do one of the Mt. Ogden routes by that time. There will also be a hike on Monday, the 21st, and Saturday morning, 2 June, details to follow. Ben Lomond is being considered, as is something involving timpanogos; but that's still debatable. After June 2, there will probably be a couple of others. But if I'm going to do stuff this summer, it's mostly got to be A: before 25 June or B: on Saturday nights becuase I'll be working in the Uintahs (sic) from the end of June to late August - just in time to move out before school starts! So that's the way of things.

P. S. IN case any were wondering, Harmonica Army only reached 1,000 people of the needed 1,800. They'll try again next year, I suppose. It's all good. I got a free harmonica.