Thursday, May 10, 2007

F-Disk it.....

Heather,
When in doubt, F-Disk the thing. That seems to be the IT philosophy at Ogden Convergys.
Who wants to know any root cause when you can just reimage and start anew?!
(I'm just kidding of course)
You could always pay Geek Squad $300 to say "I can reimage it for you!"
HAHA! Sorry, had to say it!
So, onto more promising notes, my wife and I took out our endowments last Saturday,
and this Saturday we'll be heading down to Jordan River to have our family sealed.
If any of you on this blog have not been through the temple, I HIGHLY recommend it,
it's an amazing experience!!
On another sidenote, I switched projects at Convergys and now work for DirecTV! What an amazing client. After 90 days of being employed, I will qualify to receive a FREE DVR with Premier service(185+ channels) plus 31 movie channels (normally $100/mo) for FREE!!! I am SOOOO excited to be on a project where my goal is to actually assist customers, as opposed to selling them crap they don't need!
So there's my novel of the day!

Later~