Friday, November 17, 2006

Viola ++; Flute--;

Hooray for the underdog!

Flute 10
Clarinet 9
Saxophone 12
Trumpet 11
Trombone 10
Tuba 13
French Horn 10
Violin 7
Viola 7
Harp 11

Jason, I also do not own an Eye-Pawd. But I will give apple this: they wait and do things right, even if it means they're slow on getting things to market. That said, it is indeed annoying that you have to purchase songs again if you lose the file. For now, I guess I'll stick with my nearly-ancient RCA Lyra. It has downsides which are numerous. But I'll probably still keep it around for until it breaks for one reason - I can dump my digicam's memory card onto it w/o using a computer. Still, it would be nice if there were a feasable way to get it to do voice recording. iPod has an add-on (maybe third-party?) to allow that. I'm sure the Zune will as well. As with computers I'll wait until something decent appears before making my next purchase. For the computer, I will buy a McBook for myself when I actually buy one (the one I'm using now is WSU property).

Anywho - Vista 4 is going to be used starting next semester. The kick-off luncheon was today.

I have a sick. It is a cough and general tiredness. Go away, sick! :(

Ok, bye.