Tuesday, November 14, 2006

stuff

Based on what Ben said I was thinking it was ok to duplicate what someone did, just not ok to undo it in the very next post. Either way, you're certainly welcome, Ricky.

I like my new job, for the most part. It's more work than I had before, but I'm fine with that. The part I don't like as much is that it's much more loosely structured. I'm in charge of managing my time between many different projects whose respective urgencies are rather fuzzy. That I don't like as much. I'm getting more used to it, though.

I'm looking forward to the Resonance concert tonight. Which reminds me - I need to charge up my camera batteries for the event. If anyone has a tripod they'd care to loan me, I'd be obliged, as I was unable to locate the one I had borrowed from my dad.

Ramblin' ramblin' ramblin'...

Hooray for sNOw. (emphasis on NO) :(