Friday, November 17, 2006

trumpet++; violin--;

Flute 10
Clarinet 9
Saxophone 12
Trumpet 12
Trombone 10
Tuba 13
French Horn 10
Violin 6
Viola 7
Harp 11
(this is going to go on for a really long time)

Jon, I do admit that Apple does produce some world-class products. I wish they were more affordable. I might actually buy a Mac if I felt like I could afford it. I don't want a Mac mini; I want a freaking powerhouse box. And I don't want to spend $8,000 on it. Of course, to get a real powerhouse box on the PC side, I'd spend about that much too. :) So, I guess I'm stuck, eh. Geez! $8,000 is about as much as I have tied up in my two cars! That's right. I have less-expensive vehicles. At least MacOS X isn't the hack job that Windows Veesta is. I feel bad for all those who will be upgrading anytime soon. Having been using the next Windows for quite some time now, let me tell you that it's nothing but pain. I think the minimum system requirements for it should list IBM DeepBlue as the base hardware.

My issue with the iPod is just like you said: Apple doesn't remember if you have purchased a song or not. Also, I don't like being forced to use iTunes when it is almost unusably slow. I will give it this: it pegs my CPU at nearly 100%, so it is getting good mileage out of my CPU. The same can be said with QuickTime.

So, Jon, what is Vista 4? Is that the new WebCT system?

...and when you're a Professional Pirate, you don't have to wear a suit.