Sunday, August 27, 2006

olleH (ole'!)

So, I was sitting the other day and realized that I haven't been to the blog in awhile. It is very true that very few people have made comments on here lately. I think I will help in changing that. :) I hope all have had a most wonderful summer. As some of you (the ones still going to Weber) might notice, I will not be there this semester (or the next 3-4 or so...depending on when I leave). I wish I could tell you where I'll be, but I can't, yet. :) So, with that, I must tell you all that I will miss seeing everyone everyday. Good luck with classes and so on.

I must thank Jason for the much-needed update on the Rootisms. That gave me a good laugh and brought back some fond memories of the VFW thing. :) Keep it up!

With that, I think I will end this blog, er... posting...thing. :)

Best wishes!