Thursday, August 31, 2006

I hope they call me...

...on a mishun... Good times, good times.

Being a missionary is awesome! It's sweet because you work hard and you're tired and yet, you feel really good! If I could only be a missionary again: no bills to worry about, no car to worry about, nothing to worry about except my companion, the people in my area, and that pesky neighbor dog that likes to chase bicycles. However, there's nothing quite like being a returned missionary, or as we called it in my mission, the Great Transfer North.

Heather-Marie, good luck on your mission. Please, please keep us posted as to where you go and when your farewell (oops, not supposed to have those anymore) is.

Okay, Jon, I don't know what Zombo.com was supposed to be, but I listened to it all the way through the loop and then, well, it looped. I don't want to sign up for any newzletter. :) Now, I must say that the Pandora site was pretty impressive. I just wish Flash didn't consume so much CPU time on my machine. I typed Weird Al Yankovic into the search and it immediately found a song by him and started to play it. It was cool.

I was also going to ask you about Joomla. Do you use it? If so, how do you use it (or what do you do with it?) Also, have you heard about a new technology called Ruby on Rails? It looks pretty cool.

TTFN