Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy day

:) Reports of my underenthusiasm are greatly exaggerated. I believe my exact words were, "Cool." I was not un-enthusiastic. When, then, is this going to take place and where and what should I bring to eat, etc.? It does sound like fun. Anywhoo.

Also, to everypeoples who care, I had a second interview with a company down south-a-way and it looks like if they can get the budget for a contract position for me that I might have a job. The WSU-place is reclassifying the position I applied for earlier and it will pay more, so if I don't get the first job, I'll still have this one in the worx. Wish me luck.

Also, it is Joomla!'s birthday tomorrow. It will be 1.

And you thought that when Cap'n Whomever-SciFi said, regarding some blurry camera footage, to his Ops Engineer, "Freeze and enhance" that it was impossible! Well, it's not.

Hmmmm. Looks like they finally got the timing down right.

Ok, bye.