Tuesday, June 06, 2006

If today is 6-6-6...

...and it is supposed to mean bad things happen, I can't wait 'til next year when we have 7-7-7. That's jackpot day. :)

Anyhow, after what Ricky said in his last posting, I'm now looking for a way to get down to San Antonio to see the Regiment. I wish traveling wasn't so blasted expensive. Besides, I really need to get back to San Antonio because it's been, like, seven years since I was last there. :)

Jarrett (and any other interested chaps): the Rootisms page is located here. This is the most recent version that I have. That page has an interesting history to it. I first started hosting it on my ProNetHost site because I thought it would be permanent. But, in January of aught-five, the server went through a metamorphosis, so to speak, and I was locked out of it. At the time, I was learning to set up my own web server so I simply grabbed everything and hosted it myself. The page is still over at ProNetHost, but it's an old version that I can't touch. The current version is on my personal server. So, if anyone has more recent Rootisms, please send them to me. I will post the changes.