Monday, June 05, 2006

Hello from Rockford, IL

So I finally had time to look for a computer here at Rockford College, so I figured I'd drop the virtual band hall a line while I could. So how is everybody doing?? Everything is going great over here, I survived brass boot camp, we have 145 of 150 sets of drill on the field with music, and tomorrow, we move to a place with stadium lights so that we can rehearse from 8am until 11pm until we leave for our first show on June 17th!!! I'm not going to lie, just about every part of my body hurts right now, especailly in the mornin's, but it is some much fun and so worth it, that the pain doesn't even matter. If by some chance you come to a show, stop by and say hi, plus, I might let you touch my tuba, after all, they are the biggest tubas in drum corps!! They have 21 inch bells and are over half as tall as I am!! Well, I hope you all are having a great summer and I'll talk to everybody later!!