Monday, March 06, 2006

A thought for all

A thought from my Dad, March 6, 2006

“On the way home from Vegas I spent a lot of time thinking. I have been thinking about “treating the cause not the symptom.” It came to me that we are in a bit of a quandary. We are of great worth, if not we couldn’t become Gods. At the same time we are totally dependant on Christ for our Salvation and for Eternal life. So we are of great worth but we must be humble at the same time. Discouragement is one of Satan’s biggest tools against us. He tries in so many ways to get us to believe that we are not important, that we aren’t valuable, that we don’t deserve good things. After we got home I wrote this on the fridge…
“You are infinitely valuable. You are worth more than all the things in this world.”

The same is true for you too. My friends, you are infinitely valuable. You are worth more than all the things in this world. Pass it on.