Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring Break...

...seems like a good time for me to have my eyes worked on. For those of you who were around, Spring Break 2000 was when I had surgery on my left eye that gave me the appearance of being in a fight with a fork. That was a fun experience. I especially like telling people about how I went back to the doctor the day after the surgery and had the operation fine-tuned. Yeah, it was cool. :)

Anyhow, I am going back to the eye doctor today to have a checkup. I don't think it'll be anything major; I just need to get a new prescription on my lenses so that I don't have such issues reading computer screens and printed text. I just think that my eyes have gotten a bit weaker in the last few years and so I need some better correction. :)

Anyhow, I just thought I'd bring everyone up to speed on my current ocular condition. I actually had a checkup a couple of years ago and the doctor told me that my left eye is still wandering a bit. He says that since I have had two surgeries on it already, I can't have any more surgeries. Drat! I'm stuck for the rest of my life being totally unable to look at repeating patterns. Going shopping is really hard for me.

Take it easy!

ps: I have created a new blog for all you Lost freaks out there. If you make it a habit of sitting down in front of the TV every Wednesday at 8:00 pm, then you probably know what I mean. Lost is the best television program ever!! If you wish to get hooked like I have, talk to me and I'll make sure that you're good and hooked. :) Jason's Lost.