Monday, March 21, 2005

Rung bells and my story sells

We have returned! What a wonderful honeymoon we had. Just Hava, the Ben, and Zion's National Park! Thank you one and everyone who came and presented yourself for the giving of congratulations (goodness, did we ever hear that word 100 too many times) at our reception and whatnot. It ended up being not too bad an experience, but it was nice to get away. Get away from work, family, school, and not to mention just about every other worry there is. And might I add that I love, absolutely love, being married! Happy day, all is well. I also absolutely love, more than anything, my dear sweet lovely wife. Hava, you get 1000 points.
Onto another, more less exciting note. The story I entered into Metaphor as an afterthought of helping Jon with his made it into publication... or will be published when Metaphor actually comes out. I am sorry that Jon's story, which prompted the submission of my story, did not make it into the issue. I kinda feel bad about receiving glory when my good good friend did not. However, Jon, you still win for entering.

Live long enough to prosper!