Monday, March 29, 2004

The very best ever.

The Reno trip was great, ben. So, while I'm sorry to say that I missed Sonic burger, I had a ton-o-fun instead. It was muchly more relaxing than my spring break was. No work... chillin' with friends... getting ambushed by the mattress-iron-and-hanger gang at 2 in the morning... playing LotRISK and Epic Duels... watching a RISK game slide onto the floor of the bus... ice cream... buffets... signs... Wallace & Grommit's Adventures in the Land of Sudden Silence... enough smoke to choke a herd of elephants (I think that actually happened while we were there, too)... and I even picked up a nickname: Jingles the Pirate. Oh, I see you just logged onto Messenger. Great... well, you'll still have to wade through this rambling-on of mine.
Picture of the day:

Fortune smiles...