Tuesday, March 30, 2004

And now for something completely different.

Well, I have to appoligize for that last bit of annoyance. I just havn't quite gotten the hang of this whole blog thing. Anyhow, today has been a rather pointless day, but most of mine are always pointless. I went out and spent some more money that I really shouldn't. For those that don't know me, I have a DVD addiction. I have an enormous collection, and just can't seem to stop adding to it. Today I bought the Panic Room Special Edition at BestBuy. While there, I noticed that they had a deal to get a FREE movie when you bought Panic Room. The choices were Taxi Driver, Lawrence of Arabia, Blackhawk Down, Dr. Strangelove, or Close Encounters. I decided to get Taxi Driver as I am a Martin Scorsese fan and have not yet seen it. So really, I only spent about $15 for each movie. I guess that's not too bad. Well, I must go for now, but be assured, I'll be back