Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Driving, pushing, striving, (and what is valor?) through the tough times!

So, I've never in all my life felt as alone as I have for the past month. Man, I wish my good ole #1 hadn't have high-tailed it to San Diego. I have the missing going on terribly. I didn't help that @#2 basically won't talk to me anymore. I haven't seen @#3 in like 2-3 weeks. And I have absolutely NO chance with @#4. Oh well. Guess what, the other Euphoniums totally gave me the solo today!!! Yay for me!!! Not like it's anything prestigious, because its only Symphonic Band. Anyway, I'll be going away for the evening... that is, to be working... so... um.... see ya later!!

Rootism of the Day: "Give me more volume, but don't cook it."
Event of the Day: Lena saying she'd make out with me!!

Ciao