Tuesday, March 23, 2004

This one goes out to those I leave behind.

Well, today's the day. I'm off to Reno with the Wind Ensemble. And I have to say that I'm happy about today for several reasons, including the fact that my networking teacher forgot to finish getting the midterm ready so I could take it this morning. That means I don't have to take it until I get back on monday. Also, I'm going to go check out Holes from hollywood video to take with on the bus, and I already have The Incredibel Adventures of Wallace and Grommitt. What a great shows. And I'm all the way happy about being able to spend four days with my friends. What also fun. Now I'm going to crack the whip and force myself to do homework even though I'd like to spend time chillin' @ the band hall. Well, that's about all for now, except that .....

pictures of the day:

Josiah riding a camel in the middle east


In honor of the trip today... we flash back in time to a long wait in SFO when times were better and less complicated... or more - I can't remember which.

Peace all