Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yup, it's true!

Saturday, July 5th, there will be festivities at Jon's pad.

Thus far, there will be the watching of a live drum corps webcast from Stanford, CA (which starts at 6:30 p.m. in CA so 7:30 here) as well as watching whatever other drum corps shows we want to get us hyped for Corps Encore. Oh and I do mean whatever shows we want! I signed up for the DCI Fan Network which has streaming video of all the top 12 drum corps from 1975 to 2006 plus a ton of other features. Plus, from what it sounds like in Jarrett's post, there will also be the hazing of some Band Hall newbies.... excuse me, we will be "indoctrinating" some newer Band Hall citizens. Should be tons-o-fun!

Plan on it starting at 6 p.m. Jon and I talked earlier today and suggested pizza (just like $5 pizza from Little Caesars) and snacks. Jon said that he'd provide the drinks. If ya got any questions, you can ask either Jon or myself and maybe Jarrett?

Jon, I forgot to ask... Where is your place? I've never been.