Tuesday, July 08, 2008

BK recording tonight, Troopers tomorrow

If anybody is interested, the Blue Knights will be recording tonight at the stadium using the IsoMike and the Troopers will be there tomorrow. Actually, if I remember right, they do it around dusk, before the lights come on in the stadium so that there is no buzz but I don't know the exact time they'll be doing it. I heard that they let people sit in the stands during the recording that BK did last year so I don't see why it would be any different this year but if you go and they don't let you in, I'm sorry.

Also, the Blue Knights are currently over at Roy High. Usually all drum corps rehearsals are open rehearsals but every once in a while, there is a closed one. But from what I heard from the dad of a kid in BK, it's an open rehearsal.