Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Corps Encore!!!!

Just wanted to let everybody know that Corps Encore tickets are on sale! Click here for details on the event. The show is July 10th and tickets on the 50 yard line are $25 a piece and go down from there the closer to the end zones you get. I'm planning on buying my tickets within the next couple of weeks. The line up looks pretty good and is as follows:

Blue Devils
Blue Knights
Phantom Regiment
Spokane Thunder
Troopers
Velvet Knights

Should be a good show and good fun! Also, this is very tentative but I've been thinking about doing a little road trip. I was thinking about going to the Boise, ID show on July 9th, the Ogden show on July 10th and the Denver, CO show on the 12th. For me, the main reason to do this is to see Phantom 3 times but the other reason is that Santa Clara Vanguard will be at the Boise show and The Cavaliers and Madison Scouts will be at the Denver show.

later.