Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Long time, no C...

Quite litterally, since I haven't played my instrument for some years now.

Anyhow, I just wanted to swing by the ol' band hall and say hello to all my old friends. I think about you guys often and remember our fun times fondly. I hope you are all well.

As for me, for those who don't already know, I gradumated back in May from the U with a degree in Film Studies. So, now I am a legitimate adult, even if I may not feel like one. I moved away from life on campus and currently rent an apartment in the Aves with three other guys. To make ends meet, I work at KUTV Channel 2 as a studio technician, but am moving into becoming a master control operator. That's pretty much all I have been up to.

I have been meaning to come up north for a while, and maybe one day I will soon so I can say hello in person.

Cheers!