Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wild WildCats

You may not have known it, but part of the Homecoming week was a free showing of the movie "Wild Hogs." The cool part is that they school sponsored a Hog ride from the Stewart Stadium to the Davis campus where the movie was being shown. Kristin and I met up with three other riders on campus and rode out there. I felt bad that we had such a small turnout of riders going out, but it was a blast nonetheless. The coolest part is when we paraded through the crowd on our rides and everyone (read: all the people who came in cars) cheered. Of course, the movie was funny and there were lots of laughs from everyone. I think everyone involved had a great time. I just thought it was fun getting a chance to show off a bit. :)

Okay, I'm done now.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Another unforgettable thing is that the bike that Kristin was riding has a starter problem so I had to push start the darn thing several times. It's one thing to do that with a small dirt bike, but another thing entirely to do it with a 550 lb cruiser.

Okay, now I'm done.