Monday, September 17, 2007

Things are funny

...when reading them after midnight. Taking naps in the late afternoon enevitably causes weird things. One being the fact that I'm writing this. Another being that...hmmm...not sure. And yet another would be me trying to finish an essay for a Spanish class and end up reading the Rootisms. Go figure. Anywho. I hope you all enjoy the photos below. I guess you could call it my 'tribute to the band hall'...if you feel so inclined. I'm so happy that they installed a way to load pictures from your hard drive so you don't have to put them on a different website (or maybe I'm just WAY behind on all this technilogical stuff....it wouldn't be the first time). Anywho. As I was reading the Rootisms...I noticed that it is way, Way WAY outdated. I know some of you (ahem...Jarrett and Jessica) have been keeping notes. Share the wealth! :)

Isn't cheese great?