Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today is the day when superheroes walk openly among us

I saw two walking around campus this morning with their multicolored capes flowing behind. Later on, they congregated in the Dee to confer graduate status on a buncha peoples.

Congrats to all who have worked hard and completed their degrees. And a pat on the back for everyone else who just finished the semester and is looking forward to the day...

I heard some good news today from my boss-man. It looks like our programming team here at work is going to sweep the Flex 2 competition and take home the grand prize of a 42" plasma screen display and an Xbox360. We might even get invited to the conference where the release Flex Builder 2.0 (full version).

Heartened by this news I am eager to start work on the other entry we will hopefully enter. All I can say about it so far is that if you like GEwar, you'll like this.

Everyone send me your DC pix. (Thanks Melissa)

***

I found out that I love racquetball. I only played once when I was a youth, but just the other day Diego/Tiffany/Robyn/Nate invited me to come play and I liked it so much I came and played with them again tonight. I'm thinking I'll build myself a studio appartment that is just a racquetball court with an adjoining bathroom and kitchenette. I'll have a cot in the corner or something. Then if we want to play, I'll just wheel my home entertainment center on a cart out of the room and we'll throw down.