Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My summer tour contact info.

So as I'm sure most of you know, I'm going to be on tour this summer with the Phantom Regiment Drum & Bugle Corps of Rockford, IL. I'm very excited cause this is my 1st year marching in drum corps but also a little sad that this is also my age-out year. But my excitement way covers up that!! Anyways, because I'm going to be gone, I won't see many of you (probably all of you) until I get back so if you want to get a hold of me, here are 2 ways:

1) You can send me an email to my hotmail account, tubaribonephone [@] hotmail [dot] com but it could be a long time before I'm able to get to a computer, so believe it or not, this next option is actually the best one and the fastest.

2) You can send me stuff through the mail, be it letters or packages. It really doesn't matter, just nothing to huge. It'd be nice to hear from you people while on the road, if anything to remind me of home (although, I'm not sure how much I'll miss Utah, but whatever... j/k!). You can send me a letter about how your summers been going, about how your day was, about how much you hate your girl/boyfriend or just random thoughts you've been having. It really doesn't matter. You can also send me some pictures so that I can make my bus seat feel a little more like home. Packages are very welcome and things such as cookies are greatly appreciated, especially if they are chocolate or peanut butter, or both!! So, if you choose to send me anything, here is the address:

Phantom Regiment
5050 E. State Street
Rockford, IL 61108
Attn: Ricky Lopez

Click all of this to see our tour schedule, as of 4/25/06 If you are going to be at or around any of our shows, don't hesitate to stop by and say hi.

If there is anything else regarding contact info. that I haven't put on here that you are curious/want to know about, just drop me a line. And if you want me to send you a letter while I'm on tour but don't want to write me 1st, just give me your address. Well, talk to ya'll later, hopefully before I leave, if not, then after tour.

Ricky