Friday, October 24, 2008

Random thought to the world

It's been a LONG time since I've blogged on here. So, I had a random thought come to mind and thought I would share it with you all.
So, here is my thought/question.
Has anyone ever thought about or done any kind of work/research on how weather affects musical instruments? And...if so, done anything about it to seriously educate musicians out there? I think I will make it my duty to become the first meteorologist with specialties in providing reports for musicians.
For example:
Monday- We will be expecting a cold front to come in from the south. Reed instruments, break out the harder reeds and prepare for your instrument to be a pain in the neck. Strings, your fingers will be colder, so wear gloves at all possible times and keep your fingers moving! And, be prepared for breaking strings. Etc....

Anyways...yay for random thought!