Friday, December 14, 2007

Going like hotcakes

Get yours while they last. Think of it as a gift to your quite distant descendants.

And speaking of changes in the earth, whichever side of the global warming debate you find yourself on, I think we can all agree that scams don't really help anyone. Well, I suppose they help the scammers. My favorite parts of the article and comments: possibly 1/3 of Indian offset projects fail the additionality test, and the Norwegian organization that is flooded with $ from carbon-offset sales and is unable to execute projects that fill the orders. Bottom line for some people is that global warming provides a great business opportunity.

Ben, that is a wonderful piece of music. I had difficulty getting past the first few bars, though. I guess I need to practice more.

Hey, who all would be down for a holidays-time party? Time, place, activities?