Monday, June 18, 2007

WHAT?!?!

You...went...to...Disneyland...without...me!? Fine! Be that way! Just go to the happiest place on earth and not even tell me there was a trip planned! It's okay. I'll be going down in October anyhow, so consider yourself well warned that there is a trip planned. ;)

Heather-Marie, what stuff did you do in Disneyland? Did you go to DCA? It's no big deal if you didn't, but while you're in Disneyland, I sincerely hope you check out some of the lesser-known gems available for your entertainment pleasure. One such specialty is Billy Hill and the Hillbillies. Every day at 11:15am in the Golden Horseshoe (that's in Frontierland), there's this awesomely funny show called Billy Hill and the Hillbillies ("I call it 'pros-teeth-is'"). There's that and of course, if it's still going, there's always Fantasmic. Gotta see Fantasmic! Ooh, and I see by the website that it is still playing. I know that it took a hiatus for some time for some updating.

Of course, you have to try on the new Pirates of the Caribbean, which features Capt. Jack Sparrow and the infamous Davy Jones. "Yo ho! Yo ho! A pirate's life for me!"

Dude, I'm like way excited to go to Disneyland! I haven't been all year, so I'm kind of stoked. :)

Anyway, take it easy, y'all. :)