Saturday, June 30, 2007

Long time, no C

What did the pianist say when the tuner finally showed up?

Hello, all. I haven't posted here lately. I've been adding bits to my video blog (some of which is borrowed from Duswoo's blog) more than I've been posting here. The WSU drumline will be performing this Monday evening at the Ogden Amphitheater, and on the 4th at the Ogden Stadium... and at Corps Encore on July 30th.

What I've been working on lately:
Converting the old WSU study abroad site into a newer peppier version. If you have any pictures taken on any study abroad trips (D.C., Taiwan, Europe, L.A., etc.) please join the WSU Study Abroad flickr group and submit them to the group pool. If you do, they'll automatically be added to the photos that show up in the photo album on the new site. Also, it'd be nice if you could geotag the photos too, so people can see where they were taken at. Vielen danke.

We need to have a party soon. I feel bad for the late notice on the last few, and the summer's flying by. What day/time would work best for eveyone? I'm guessing that a Friday or Saturday evening would be best. It should definitely include food. Suggestions for other activities?