Saturday, April 07, 2007

I would if I could...

...but I can't. Andrew, I think you need to open up some permissions on your videos. When I try to play them, they don't load and when I go to YouTube, it says that they are on a private account and cannot be viewed except by the owner. If you could make those public, that would be awesome. :)

Jeff, I can totally understand your hesitation on Vista. It's a compatibility nightmare. They decided to make it not work with anybody. And if you really want the "Linux Experience" you need to install Debian or even FreeBSD. They're the ultra-geeky flavors. :)

So, my wife is awesome! Not only is she just awesome by nature, but she bought me two out-of-print CDs. First to arrive was Dallas Brass II, which has the coolest arrangement of the National Emblem march I've ever heard. Second to arrive was Dallas Brass: Debut. Of course, if you've heard that album before, there's no need to explain why it's so awesome. Of course it does help to mention the William Tell Overture arranged for brass quintet. It's one big tonguing exercise and they pull it off flawlessly. Anyhow, I just thought I'd tell you that. :)

Take it easy, y'all.