Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Speaking of nice weather

Announcing....

The Summer Games Calendar



Remember a while ago when I suggested a summer full of stuff like

Hiking
Movies
BBQ's
Road Trips
Ultimate Frisbee
Stargazing
Boating
Rock Climbing/Ice Climbing
Concerts
Dancing
Breakfast
Volleyball
Ice Skating
Firesides
Game Nights

?

Well, I've created a Google calendar to post the events to. I've emailed everyone that's a member of the blog (whose email addresses are public in blogger) a link to an HTML version of the calendar as well as an XML feed link for those who use feed readers. If you want to post events to the calendar you can email them to me or email me and request editing access to the calendar itself and I'll more than likely grant it to you (if you give me a dollar). If you didn't get the email it's because your profile doesn't contain it - just email me and I'll send you the same info.

:)

Anywho, the first two events are already posted. When I get info on Corps Encore, Saturday evening ultimate frisbee (I'm assuming that will be happening again this year), and other stuff I'll add it in a timely manner. You don't have to show up to any of the events, but if you do, it'll be awesome. I suggest that there be a volunteer-basis in-charge person for each activity so that people will know who to RSVP to for events that need that kind of thing. But whatever.

Ok, enjoy, and I look forward to seeing you all soon.