Saturday, June 11, 2005

Suprise!

Remember me? I'm the one who doesn't talk very much anymore, because I have lost my mind.
Well, I was sitting at my computer, realizing that I forgot about this blog thing, so I decided to check it out. I've missed a lot of stuff. Wow. So, I really don't know if you'll even be reading this, since I never have anything interesting to write, but I'll try my hardest. My summer has been quite interesting. I have 2 jobs, of which I started both this week. Since I haven't blogged in a long time, I have to share with you an amazing thing. I am a nut about weather. I love to watch tv shows about tornadoes and such. And just recently I was able to witness a funnel cloud above my hometown. What a shocker! I have a question for you all...did you see any snow this week? :) Utah's weather is getting wackier by the day. So, now that I have been reminded why I forgot about this, I will stop boring you. One more question before I stop though...was anyone else entertained by Anakin's slightly overdramatic "NOOO!!!" when he finds out what happened to Padme? My friends and I found it quite comical. It was nice to be here again. Have a great day!