Tuesday, June 28, 2005

1-2 you know what to do!

Well, I am at work and have about five minutes to waste. I was suprised that I could get into this site, since I am working at a child-care center and most sites are blocked for various reasons. I have to add to Cory's comment about Batman. That movie was amazing! We decided last-minute to watch it to take our minds off of our having to put our dog down. (long, run-on sentence...my appologies) It helped a lot, and it was just fun to watch. Right now I am working as a special-ed aid to an autisitc child here. What an experience! He is currently occupied with a computer painting program and talking (and singing) to himself. When I started laughing at something online, he laughed along with...having no clue what was really going on. What a fun kid! Well, it is time to get him back to his lessons. Ciao! (sp?)