Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Did Something Clever

Every morning when my son wakes up, he sits in bed and talks to his stuffed animals is basically just happy. I have sneaked over to his bedroom door a couple of times and just watched him through the crack just because he is so cute to watch. He tells his animals stories and everything. So, I got the idea that this behavior needed to be filmed before he grows out of it. So, Kristin and I decided to set up a web cam on a tripod next to his crib and at 7:00 in the morning, it would start recording. I just set up the web cam this evening and programmed a macro to start recording at 7:00 in the morning. This will happen every day until we get some good footage. The only regrettable thing is that the web cam really isn't very good at capturing motion. It is more like a security camera than an actual video camera. The video it takes is not crisp 24FPS video. So, if anyone has a nice USB-capable video camera that they could lend to a noble cause, please let me know.

Just thought you'd like to know...

"Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend."