Monday, March 16, 2009

SPAM! NARF!

Hello All,

I'm back again. Running down memory lane makes you crazy sometimes. I finally caved and starting using Facebook. I've been a very big MySpace fan up until I found that most of the people I really wish to connect with are on Facebook and not the other.
If you haven't found me or vice versa, lets get together, ya, ya, ya. Name that song........(too easy). Haha!
I have officially begun working from home now, so I find myself on msn alot more than normal. Feel free to add both my sn's to msn and chat with me sometime. cvg (_) ogden (_) jjohnson (at) live (dot) com ....or...... cuddletiger3 (at) hotmail (dot) com .
I look forward to hearing from you all.
May the randomness of the band hall flow through you and may Spam bless your cupboards...........and cholesterol levels!