Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Amazing!

Hey all! I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have awesome news, no I'm not engaged, no I'm not going on a mission, no I'm not graduating or anything cool like that...just that.

The Utah Symphony

will be playing

At WSU

On March 27th

playing

wait for it

wait for it

Symphonic Versions

wait for it

Of Video game music!

Huzzah! I think we should go to this concert as a collective of nerds/geek/dorks/whakado's! I also found a great youtube project that all of us should become obsessed with. Username vlogbrothers. It's these two brothers who for a whole year didn't textually communicate and only spoke to eachother using video blogs. They are both self proclaimed "nerds" and call their followers "nerdfighters" the gang sign of which is crossed live long and prosper signs. Yeah they are freaking amazing! John the older of the two is also a writer. If you ever saw the accio deathy hallows song you have gotten a small taste of the awesomeness that is Brotherhood 2.0!

Batman out kids!