Friday, March 25, 2005

Explainations and exploitations

Britty, I think I have played that game before and... well... I don't know if there is a way to beat it (if its the black and white look at the picture, read the text and click on the number of door you wanna go through game that I'm thinking it it). I went through and tried every single door that you could go through and it just kept spinning me in circles. I even found the sight map and there are no end to the doors. Sorry. If'n somebody else has conflicting information, be sure and share.
About the poster, I also took and edited the text in the upper corner that changed what it really said into something really funny. All about eating eels and mages and returning ourselves to elves. Plus, it was all written by a man in Germany. It was fun stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bye bye for now